Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tale #58 - The Tale of Even More Sketches (And Updates)

Hi, all!

Well... I've been a little busy lately, but I did come up with a lot of artwork.

But first, here's a look at what's been going on:

- Tutoring French = It's true. I'm tutoring it... but only to family because they asked for my help.

- Art class = Well.... I think I'm looking at the end of it. As for why.... it's a sad story. The teacher is having a lot of trouble at home and it's really taking a toll on him so he may actually stop the classes. I really do feel sorry for him. It's kinda hard to find the right stuff to say here. But what I can say is that I hope things get better for him soon.

---PROJECTS---

Well... I'm going to be shelving a few for a while to revisit later. Whenever I get stuck on moving a personal project along, I'll shelve it for a little while so when I come back to it, I can look at it from a fresh light with more new ideas. I just find it easier that way. But I'll only do this if I can afford the luxury and right now I can.

Shelved Projects:

- Steeleing 6
- The top secret project
- Trudge & Quill
- A Day At The Passing Parade (A Remake)

New Projects:

- I Am Chef: The Game= Programming this in RPG Maker. It's a cooking/RPG game with a lot of twists to it. I'm not going to say much on this one.... yet!

- Schrute! = Okay... it's a fan-creation and I don't usually do that, but I couldn't resist. For the past few weeks, I've been watching "The Office" and I've got this grand temptation to create a Flash based game about Dwight Schrute... mostly because there's enough material there to do something kinda light hearted and funny with it.

Anyways, here's the sketches of the... uh day? I guess I really can't say "Sketch of the Day" anymore. But I can say that there's sketches comming your way!



I was watching TV one night and I just started drawing random people from random TV shows. This is the subject of most of today's sketches.



These next few come from watching "The Office." I'm starting to colour a few of these ones. There were more sketches, but for some strange reason, blogger wouldn't allow me to upload anymore and I was getting some weird error messages.... hmm.... anyways, here's the few that made it through:






Anyways, I know I'm a little late here but Happy (belated) Halloween, everyone. To celebrate, I managed to find this quriky Flash game (which I didn't program....) dealing with staple guns.... and.... zombies. Hopefully, the code works and it will show:



Good luck on the zombie hunt!

No comments: