Monday, February 25, 2008

Tale #60 - The Tale Of Broken Machines

Hi, all!

Wow! I know it's been ages since my last update, but there's a huge reason for it - I broke my computer in December leaving me totally cut off. Or more like I forgot to back stuff up and in an attempt to wipe out a virus I tried doing a non-destructive wipe and well... it destroyed everything with a chance of recovery as long as I didn't put my computer in to heavy use or didn't save any new files. Sorta like using a really big mallet when I shouldn't have. So it really did leav me without a computer and I had to pick up a new one to back my new stuff up on and to keep this from happening again. (Definately not a cheap venture!) So what does this mean? Well... it means I'll be super slow with things for a while longer as well as slow with getting stuff scanned and uploaded for your viewing pleasure. But for the most part, I'm back but just barely.

Anyways, hope to see some of you dropping by and around again!

No comments: