Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tale #50 - The Tale of Older Geeks

Hi, all!

Anyways, I'm a year older now... but not nessisarily a year wiser. Hmm.... Or maybe I am a little wiser because of the whole "you learn something new everyday" thing. So yeah... I'm now 22yrs instead of 21years. Woohoo!

So now comes another question: When will I be posting more art? Well.... I actually I did have something, but I'm uploading it tommorrow because it's sitting on my cell phone and for some reason, it's not comming OFF my phone. So this is going to take a little debugging here. So what do I have? Well... some artistic chalk board "fun" is one of them. (AKA: Got to class early, waited for people to show up, got bored, started doodling cool doodles...) And my other is my second graveyard trip in search of inspiration and well... I'm going to show off a little cell-phone photography (Trust me, it's actually pretty good for cell photography.) But that's comming up on Friday.

So that's it for my little update here. Anyways, see you all later!

No comments: