Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tale #24 - The Tale Of Actual True Stories

Hi, all.

Well... not much going on except a comedic incident. As usual, I got up to head out for a walk. But before I did that, I looked outside and it looked quite pleasent out so that was further incentive for the walk. So I make my way outside and about 15 seconds later, it starts raining. So I pretty much say to myself "okay... it's only a little rain so it's no big deal, right?" Then I walked a little further up the ways. Maybe only about a minute or so later, I hear thunder. Even worse was that I was around A LOT of quite tall potenital lightening rods. Lightening rods + lightening and dangerously high voltages + me walking around admist all the danger = Me as toast. So I made a run for it back inside. As you can imagine, I was soaked. Just goes to show you that mother nature is an unpredictable one and likes to come out and supprise you.... like Naruto-type-ninjas or something.

Anyways, see you all later!

No comments: