Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tale #26 - The Tale Of Sketch Dumps

Hi, all!

Well! After all that time studying, I finally wrote my test and managed to scan in some down-time sketches. Some of these are fanart requests (It's the one broken up in to three parts marked "Skin" ), some of these are ink sketches done in indian ink, some are pen sketches, there's at least one Steeleing 6 sketch in there where I was experimenting a bit with style, and there's one self portarate I did based off a picture I took while I was looking up (And I just got my hair cut in that one. I kinda wanted to do something speedy yet candid with it, so I don't look my best in it but for a quick portarate, it looks good.) I'm not going to explain all of them like I usually do since there's so many! So here's your daily sketches that I pretty much owe you all! ^^;



















See you all later!

No comments: