Friday, July 20, 2007

Tale #29 - The Tale Of Trudge The Terrible

Hi, all!

Good lord! I have the worst art block ever! I can't seem to pick up a pencil and come up with something! ARG! Artblocks are infuriating! So the best way to get around one of these is to well... step back for a moment or two then start drawing again no matter what which is exactly what I did. However, it occured to me that I haven't coloured anything in a very long time, so that's exactly what I did with the one drawing I came up with and unfortunately it's the ONLY sketch of the day I've got right now.

So before I move on to it, I'm going to put this question out to you - If you ran in to an artblock, what do you do to get out of one? What are your techniques? Come on... don't be shy. I like it when you guys talk!

.... well... on to the daily sketch(es).....




This is Trudge The Terrible (Trojen). Well... he's not SO terrible as he likes to think he is. He's much more like a rather big and very goofy armor-clad teddy bear. So let's all give him a hug!

Anyways, see you all later and hopefully I'll be out of this artblock after the weekend.

No comments: