Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tale #1 - The Tale of the Worldly Hellos

Hi all! Anyways, as you know, I'm Kamui.EXE and anyways, this is my little corner of the internet. I'm not going to do a huge intro because I already posted my need-to-knows under my profile. I guess about the only things I don't have in there is my media geek feats of Jalapino Pepper Flavoured Homestyle Awesomesauce or pretty much what I can do. So here's a nice list of what I can do:

- Programming (Not my most fav thing in the world, but I can still do it)
- Music composition in Sony ACID (Love this program!)
- Graphic design
- Some animation
- Drawing
- Writting
- Filming
- Thinking creativly....

Uh.... okay.... this is going to be one very long list. Maybe it'll be better if I listed what I CAN'T do....

I can't.....

- Sing (Dear lord! PLUG YOUR EARS!)
- Swim (No matter what body of water I'm in, I float like a cork. While most view that as a good thing, believe me when I say it's a bad thing. Why? Because I look like an idiot when I try diving or something diving-esque.)
- Shoot an apple off you're head using a bow and arrow with my feet (You know what kind of lawsuits that would cause?! )

Okay.... that much is outta the way, now what to do with this blog? Well.... I'm planning to post up my artwork and whatevers that I just so happen to be working on. Just for a little sample of what you'd be in for, here's a few older items of interest I've worked on:

VeeCopter
LINK: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Kamui.EXE/VeeWIP.png

This is an item I quickly worked on in 3DS Max 6 a little while back. To get to this stage, it took me about 6-7 hours.

Weapon Concept
LINK: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Kamui.EXE/BladeFan_SakuraFINISHED.png

Just a quick weapon concept design I came up with. This took 1 hour.

Most of my handy work is done in vectors, but I also do stuff with 3D too.

So until next time, see you all later!

No comments: