Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tale #17 - The Tale Of Tags

Hi, all!

I'm going to get to the daily sketches later today, but right now I've sorta been tagged by Erin Blanquet at her blog (And she did say "you" as in anyone reading at that point in time so it's kinda generic so I'm going to do it anyways.) So here's the rules:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Okay.... since I really don't know anyone right now, I'm going to tag all of you who are reading right now. Yeah, YOU! Besides, these things are fun so you might wanna get in on this anyways.

so.... drum roll please!

EIGHT THINGS YOU MIGHT WANNA KNOW ABOUT KAMUI.EXE (IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER) :

1.) I own two cats (Both are Siamese) and one dog (A springer spaniel). I used to have two dogs until one of them passed away last month. (And I still miss her.)

2.) Can speak/read/write French. Yup! I'm biligual. I've even got a little French phrase I whip out whenever I'm confused on something - "Je suis perdu!" (Translation: "I'm lost!" )

3.) Has a collection of pocket board games. You know.... the kind that are magnetic and fit in the palm of your hands? That kind!

4.) Learned to touch type by storytelling/storywritting. I mean I royally sucked at Mavis Beacon typing tutorials and there was no getting better with it either no matter how hard I tried. It was quite discouraging for me. But since I found that writting stories by hand was seriously cramping them badly (and I was doing a lot of writting too!) I looked over at my computer and decided to open up the word processor to write stories with. It was through storywritting was that I started to get much fast and much better at typing. Right now, I'm extremely fast at it with great accuracy too.

5.) Owns a guitar. Yeah... sure do! It's an Ibanez Roadstar II. Got it for 300$ CAN in near mint condition. It was an awesome deal. Incidentally, I'm also getting a small portable organ that's also in near mint condition that originally cost 4,000$ CAN but I'm getting it for free because it was given to us by a friend of the family. However, this doesn't mean I've got any form of musical talent outside of Sony ACID 5.0.

6.) Owns a Wii. And I absolutely love it.

7.) Likes going out for 10 minute walks each day. When you spend a lot of time sitting down at a computer, a walk is a good thing. Trust me.

8.) Can naturally speed read. I read stuff about almost as fast as I can type them which is very fast. And the thing is, I can't help it either. Incidentally, stories and books have always been a part of my life anyways since my dad read them to me (or told them to me) when I was two years old.

So yup! That's eight facts about me. So now it's up to you to pass this along to someone else because after all, I tagged YOU, right? So let's get crack-a-lacking, okay?

See you all later!

2 comments:

Eren said...

Hey Kamui, thanks so much for playing! I envy your French and speed reading skills! Oh and I can totally relate to taking those 10 minute walks. It is indeed a good thing!

Kam Steele said...

No problem. I enjoyed playing! ^^ Aww... no need to envy my French and speed reading skills. You've got a few mad skills of your own, Eren.

As far as those 10 minute walks goes, some of my best sources of inspiration comes from one of those. ^^