Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tale #19 - The Tale Of Collecting

Hi, all!

Anyways, remember when I said that I collected minature board games earlier? Well... just to show that I wasn't joking, I took pictures of them with my NinjaCam! (Although... beware of the quality!) I also collect minature cards too. And as you can see... I also own a deck of ROUND playing cards too. Yup... I said it! ROUND!









Just to give a sense of scale of some of the game pieces, cards and the boards themselves.....






Yup! Pretty small, aren't they? Of the collection I've got, I also have 3 badgamon boards in there along with some unusual odd ones too. One of those odd ones is a Soccer game in a board game format. I saw this in a Dollar Store once and it was pretty unusual so I had to pick it up. XD So as you can obviously see, I so wasn't joking about them OR their size. ^^

No comments: