Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tale #10 - The Tale Of The Sketchers

Hi, all!

As promised, I would be posting the daily sketches. Although, I wanna remind you all out there that if you see anything interesting in any of my posts and wanna make comments or something on it, please don't hesitate to do it. I always check for them and I'll always reply no matter how old the post is.

Now on to the daily sketches! I'm going to try a new upload method this time, so bear with me.



Again... this is part of my mostly top secret project. I'm designing costumes for one of my characters.



This is a cat's eye I drew. As I was drawing, I had my cat curled up right next to me so I drew her eye. She has beautiful eyes. Also, I wanted to show you guys that yes, I CAN do realism.



This is a perfume bottle I had. It's made of this strange frosted plastic. Anyways, again... proof that I can do realism.



Okay... I saw this guy walking around and I was out practising. And when I'm practising, anything and anyone is fair game. So this time, it was this guy and let me tell you... he was a big muscular guy! I dunno how much he could bench press in one sitting, but it was probably a gurantee that it would be a lot!




This is an image of Kam and Mar together. In this one, Kam is (Literately) being sweept off her feet in one of Mar's overly enthusiastic "bear hugs." However, despite his size, he seems to think that he can give anyone a friendly hug and they'd be okay. However, what he forgets to account for is his incredible strength and paying the hospital bills!

Anyways, see you all later!

No comments: