Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tale #33 - The Tale of Inspresso and Other Silly Words

Hi, all!

Anyways, one speed sketch today with a story. First, the sketch:


Now the story:

Today, I invented a new silly word called "inspresso." Why? Well... I was talking about the Spline Doctors' Spline Cast earlier when they asked everyone for feedback and I made the oddball analogy of each Spline Cast being like expresso - A shot of inspriation with every listen. Dunno how I got expresso out of all this beyond the fact that I just like putting odd and cool ideas together and find silly ways of saying "You/this is awesome." So then I went ahead and called it "Inspresso" at the end as being my new way of saying "it was awesome." To demonstrate my silly word in use, I put it in sketch form as you see above.

Which brings me to my next silly word sketch:


....Homestyle awesomesauce. Seems to come in a multitude of varieties including the homestyle (as seen here), with jalapino pepers, Texan, Canadian, barbecue and other oddball assortment of flavour combinations. Long and short of it, just my way of saying "You/this is awesome."

There are probably those of you out there who don't appreicate my creative use of the English (and Canadian French) language and think I'm a little crazy. So here's what I have to say: It's fun to be just a little crazy and silly. Or to do something silly every so often. Life's too short to be serious all the time. So lighten up and have fun inventing silly words and things before the Oxford dictionary police hunt you down. XD

Oh! And if we didn't invent silly things, we would never have this:



I rest my case! (Oh! And the Wii = loads of fun stuff!)

See? Silly = Fun along with nice shots of creativity. It's really just a major brain/thinking-creativly excersize which is why I like doing it.

So if you have any silly invented words, have fun with them and try to sketch them out if you can. Having fun with the sillies is a great brain-game! XD


Anyways, see you all later!

No comments: