Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tale #39 - The Tale of Giving Back

Hi, all!

Anyways, I've been very busy thinking of ways to give back to the other awesome artists out there.... namely, YOU! So in that little thought-quest, I came up with the idea of downloadable goodies that you can use. What kind of downloadable goodies, you may ask? Well... goodies that you can use to make your own comicbooks with! So what I did was create some comictoning brushes and some comic-SFX brushes that you can use in Photoshop CS2. It took me some time to get these together and cooperating, but now I've got them working. So here's my treats for you guys:

The Comic Sound FX Brushes (A la Mediafire!)

AND

The Comic Toning Brushes (A la Mediafire!)

So this is just the start of me putting little goodies out there for you all to download. My next item: Comic ballons and pre-made comic panals. Oh yeah! And my art-blog power tips!

Anyways, see you all later!

No comments: