Friday, August 24, 2007

Tale #40 - The Tale of Musical Intentions

Hi, all!

Anyways today, I've got NO art. Instead, I've got music from a mini web-album I'm working on right now called "State Of Emergan-C." So here's a link to that album:

STATE OF EMERGAN-C: WIP!

Yes.... it's a work in progress right now and what you see in that file is all that I've got (Not a huge RapidShare fan. But because there's something wrong with MediaFire, I'm uploading to RS today.) The song called incomplete really isn't a song but more like a series of different "Sample" songs I'm working on right now that I just need to find that special spark to tie them together and make them sound nice. "Moving With Grace" is one of my most fav out of all of them because I think it sounds the nicest.

So what's going on in Kam-world? Well... I'm really enjoying my Mac (Unfortunately, no name for it yet.) and I'm looking forward to seeing two things: One of them is the last Mr. Bean movie. It's opening up today and I really wanted to see that one. I've been a Bean fan since I was little, so I definately want to see this one. But the next thing on my to-see list is the lunar eclipse on Tuesday. Yup! There's another one happening and I've got a good spot at my house to see it too. So that means I'll be brining out the tripod and camera that night.

So anyways, see you all later and ROCK ON!

No comments: