Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tale #37 - The Tale of Mac Attacks!

Hi, all!

Guess what! My Mac came in today! I'm totally geeking out about it here! ^^ I woke up this morning and it was just there at my doorstep all nicely packaged complete with a little Apple-themed door hanger. I'm so psyched about this! So today, I'm going to be setting this bad-boy up and we're ready to go. But like all my computers, each one gets a unique name. My last computer/server was named "Checkers." Now I have to come up with a unique name for my new Mac (It's a "tradition" I've got going.) What I'm going to do is put up a poll uwing Blogger's new poll feature to help come up with the perfect name for my new Mac. WOOT! So excited!

Anyways, on to the daily sketches:





So as you can see, I finally finished off that digital sketch and polished it up. I also wanted to show a close up on the details.

Anyways, excuse my zinggyness here (All this excitement WITHOUT coffee! XD ) But I've also finished off my accounting course! I'm quite happy about that.

Well! Gotta set up my new Mac before I start excitedly talking in French (which does happen despite the fact that English is my first language) or before I start dancing around the room like a goof ball! XD

No comments: