Monday, August 13, 2007

Tale #36 - The Tale of The MEAN Canadians

Hi, all.

Okay.... I was out for a 10 minute walk which quickly turned in to a 10 minutes of peril! You see, what happened was was that there was some Canadian Geese hiding in the bushes out near a foot path that I liked walking on. I didn't see them until I was right in THEIR territory. When I was there, they took one look at me and attacked me! That's right! Geese attacked me! If there's one thing that needs to be known about this winged terror is that they're extremely ornery and they will attack you. I consider them some of the meanest Canadians out there! So I was chased all the way back to shelter and shut the door tightly. God! That was scary! There's only so much that could descirbe that. This is the first image that comes to mind about that whole incident:



And here's a more accurate 2 minute sketch version with way more accuracy:



Good lord! That was scary! Good thing I got out of that reasonably unscathed. Now why does mother nature seem to have it in for me lately and want to hurt me?

No comments: